Light color, low TDI monomer, eco-friendly, super solubility, high gloss, excellent chemical resistance, good storage stability, suggest for high hardness glossy top coating.
1. Green PU decoration paint
2. High gloss finish PU paint
Colorless to slightly yellow liquid
NCO content (%)
TDI monomer content (%)
Solids content (%)
Viscosity at 25℃ (cps）
Solubility in dimethylbenzene
Soluble in esters, ketones, aromatic hydrocarbons. limitedly soluble in aromatic solvent, insoluble in aliphatic solvent. Please test the stability in the solvent and the effect of film before using.
1. Solvents, pigments, or extenders, etc. used should be free from compounds containing active hydrogen groups such as water, alcohols, or amines. It is recommended to use “urethane grade” solvents for the dilution (with water content below 500 ppm) , and ≥25% solids content after diluted is recommended.
2. The Product is sensitive to moisture and should be kept in its original container or in a volume tank under dry nitrogen blanketing, for example.
3. Appropriate storage for 6 months does not normally affect the product in any way if it is stored in its sealed original drums in proper storage conditions at temperatures below 40°C.
Net weight: 220KG/drum