Product Name: Epoxy Powder Coating (Semi Gloss Finish)
1)Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance
2)Good electrical insulation properties
3)High Hardness, Good Adhesion
4)Good coating Leveling property
5)Weather resistance is not good, can not be used for outdoor
2)Electronic components, electrical insulation package
Main Technical Specifications:
Substrate Requirement :Remove the oil & rust and apply to the phosphate /chromates treatment.
Spraying Device : Electrostatic Spray Gun
Spray Gun Voltage: 60-80KV
Powder Supply Pressure:0.05-0.1MP
Spraying Rate: 100-200g/min
Spraying Distance: 150-300mm
Curing Temperature: 180-200℃ ( The temperature of working surface)
Curing Time: 10-15min
Coating Thickness: 70-90 um
1.Carton lined with PE bag
2.Net weight 25kg per carton
4.A 20ft container could load 15tons
Humidity Conditions: Dry, Cool and Ventilated
Storing Requirement: Cannot be piled up over 4 cartons;
Seal the PE bag after using;
Away from VOC, fire and heat;
Validity: 6 months (If the parameters are tested to be qualified, the product still can be used expire date)
1) To guarantee the coating ratio, the whole powder coating system (Spray gun, HV Control Cabinet, powder coating booth and conveyance chain) must has good grounding property. The ground wire should bury into the wet earth to conduct the static away, which could avoid poor absorption and coalescence of the metal powder cause by electrostatic shielding
2) The static gun should be overall cleaned up and the wash the conductive needle by alcohol every week so as to guarantee there will be stable high voltage on nozzle.
3) The recycled powder should be used with new powder after sifting. The automatic recycle system has auto adding device, which should be checked regularly.
4) The temperature of the oven should be examined periodically to guarantee the curing of the coating so as to achieve the best mechanical property.
Coating Cleaning Methods
1)To use wet sponge or soft towel to remove the dust from substrate so as to avoid any scratch causes by dust.
2) To put detergent into warm water, then clean dust and other dirt by towel with diluted detergent. Please do not use strong solvent and solvent with abrasive cleaner.
3) To wash the substrate with clean water so as to remove the residual detergent.
If there is grease or adhesive on the substrate, organic solve is needed for the cleaning. The following organic solvent can be selected for cleaning: ethanol, turpentine, and isopropyl alcohol
Safety and Health
This powder coating is non-toxic and conforms to ROHS standard. But worker should wear dust respirator & goggles to avoid inhaling excess dust and also avoid long-term exposure to powder coating during process.